We operate training courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Team Leading
The content of these training courses will depend on your business’ needs, as well as the individual trainee’s job requirements. On completion of each course, each trainee will have achieved a nationally recognised qualification.
You will need to hold a job where you deal with customers on a regular basis. You will need the support of your employer as the majority of the course will take place at your workplace.
To receive government-funding, you will need to:
- be qualified to no higher than a Level 3 qualification,
- be working for 20 or more hours per week,
- have a contract of employment, and
- not have achieved a Level 3 NVQ in a similar vocational area.
If you are ineligible for government-funding, we are able to offer you private training where the only entry requirements would require you to possess a basic level of English and maths.
Current Courses:On going9:00am-5:30pmAges 16+
Interested? Why not send us a quick email